IMPs (Inclusive Music Projects) - IMPs Holiday Clubs
- Location: York Explore Library
- Time: Various sessions - see flyers for details
- Cost: £5 (Subsidised places available)
The IMPs Holiday Clubs give children and young people the chance to take part in fun, inclusive music activities during the school holidays.
At the IMPs Holiday Clubs you get to:
- Try out new musical activities, including singing and signing, playing instruments and using music technology
- Work with professional musicians
- Try out different genres and styles of music
- Meet people from other schools
Workshops are themed, with different activities each week. So one week you might be learning how to make and play junk percussion instruments, the next week you might be trying out new music technology.
You don’t need any previous musical experience to take part and the sessions are fully inclusive, welcoming disabled and non-disabled children and young people. Our experienced workshop leaders support everyone to get involved and express themselves in the way that works best for them.
We run workshops in all of the school holidays except Christmas. Junior IMPs workshop are for 5-10 year olds and Senior ones are for young people aged 11+.
Download a flyer for our Summer 2017 Junior workshops which are taking place at York Explore through August.