Sensory programme - Creative Interactions
- Location: Burton Stone Community Centre, York
- Time: Wednesdays 10am - 12pm
- Cost: £5 (subsidised places available)
Creative Interactions sessions are based on the principles of Intensive Interaction – a practical learning approach to interacting and communicating for those who find communication difficult.
Creative Interactions uses creative, multi-sensory activities to help participants and their supporters build relationships and develop communication.
At our weekly sessions, you get the chance to:
- Take part in multi-sensory activities such as messy play
- Listen and take part in our sensory stories
- Get active with movement-based activities
- Work individually or as part of a group
- Socialise and have fun
Creative Interactions is structured around iMUSE sessions so participants can take part in both if they wish. Individual iMUSE sessions must be booked in advanced.