AAM's Big Festive Fair!
With this Christmas looking and feeling a lot different from our normal Christmas’, we’ve been wracking our brains to think of something fun we can all be part of. So, this year we’re going to hold our very first online Christmas Fair, and we’re a little bit excited about it!
AAM’s Big Festive Fair will take place on Saturday 12th December from 1pm – 4pm over on our Facebook page and there’s so much to take part in!
Join us for a live Christmas Craft-along with Hannah, listen to a festive Sensory Story, enter our Christmas Competitions, and win some really incredible prizes in our raffle. Then we’ll wrap up the afternoon by inviting you to join us for our Big Festive Singalong followed by a virtual mince pie and mulled wine. A perfect way to spend the afternoon!
To make it easy we’ve set up an event on our Facebook page with all the details you’ll need for the day. And if you go to the event and click on ‘going’ you’ll receive event updates as they happen and even get an alert on the day to join the event.
We really hope you can join us to help spread some Christmas cheer and have some festive fundraising fun!
Schedule for AAM’s Big Festive Fair – Saturday 12th December from 1pm – 4pm on Facebook Live.
- 1pm – 1:15pm – Hello and welcome from Hannah, Danielle and Kelly live on Facebook.
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm – Join Hannah and friends for our Christmas Craftalong live on Facebook. Check out what bits and bobs you’ll need to take part over on our event page.
- 2:30pm – 3pm – Take part in a very special Festive Sensory Story. Again, we’ll let you know what items you’ll need to gather together to take part closer to the day.
- 3pm – 3:30pm – Join our Hands & Voices and IMPs choirs for AAM’s Big Festive Singalong live on Facebook and sing some of our favourite Christmas songs with us.
- 3:45pm – 4pm – Join us for a virtual mince pie and a cuppa on Zoom. Drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll let you know how you can join us to wrap up our afternoon.