Covid-secure measures - what we're doing to keep you safe
The change in government guidelines means that Covid restrictions are no longer legally required after 19th July. However, we’ll still be doing everything we can to keep you, our staff, artists and volunteers safe. We’re therefore keeping the following measures in place for all our face-to-face sessions for the time being.
Thank you for your understanding.
What AAM will do:
- Staff will remain socially distanced by keeping a distance of 1.5-metres-plus when setting up, carrying out the session, and packing up.
- Staff will wear a mask (and face shield if needed) at all times before and during the session and whilst packing up.
- Staff will have washed their hands before coming to the session. They'll then use hand sanitiser on arrival, set up, and pack down.
- After sessions, staff will wash their hands before going on to any further sessions.
- Staff will wipe down all equipment with antibacterial wipes before and after each session.
- Staff will carry out a full risk assessment prior to each session. This will include any Covid-19 related risks.
- Staff will have a first aid kit on them but will ask your supporter to carry out any first aid.
- Staff will have spare PPE and hand sanitiser with them in case you need any.
- Staff will be asked to test for Covid-19 twice weekly, using the government-provided lateral flow tests.
- Sessions will not go ahead if any of the AAM staff involved report any symptoms. We'll be in touch to let you know how we'll rearrange the session.
- If at any point staff feel unsafe due to guidance not being followed, they may decide to end the session.
- AAM will keep your name and contact details for 21 days after the session. This is for Track and Trace purposes.
What we’re asking you to do:
- Please remain at least 1.5 metres apart from staff and other participants at all times before, during and after the session. (Unless you're part of the same household or social bubble) .
- Make sure that staff can access the agreed facilitator space safely, with social distancing in place.
- Please make sure you wash your hands before and after the session.
- If you're able to, please wear a mask on arrival and during the session.
- Please bring your own water as we're not be able to provide drinks.
- Please don't attend the session if you or your supporter (or anyone in your household/social bubble) have any symptoms or if you're isolating. Common Covid-19 symptoms include headache, high temperature, loss of smell, rash, confusion, or extreme fatigue). You can find out more information about what to do if you have symptoms on the NHS website.
- Please don't attend the session if you’ve had a positive Covid-19 test within the last 10 days.